Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Another Busy Week and Weekend!!!!!

Yes...another very busy week and weekend!!

Last week was pretty hectic. Darryl worked crazy hours!! One night until 1am! So, I had a busy week with the kids and poor Darryl was pooped! And he worked Saturday! The weather last week wasn't great...It was a bit sunny but only went up to about 14-15. (the week before went up to 26!!) But, we still got to the park every day last week and the kids enjoyed themselves. Breagha is starting to love the swings as much as Shamus!

On Friday night I had my end of the year Ringette Party. It was great to see all the girls. They're a fun bunch and they love to drink!! If we're here next winter I'll definitely join the team again...all the cranky old ladies are gone!

On Saturday night I had my "Dinner with the Mommies." There's a bunch of us that get together about every 2 months for dinner and drinks. It's a great way for us to spend time without kids! We love our children but it is nice to get out with friends and just relax...no chasing after any babies!

And on Sunday morning, Shamus and I had our Art Class. I don't know....he just can't keep his interest! Not sure if art class is a great idea for a 2 year old! And then we got home on time for Shamus to have a nap and then we headed off to Darryl's coworkers. We went to Bartek, Magda, and Klementine's house! Bartek and Darryl work at DamnFX together. It was my first time meeting him and his family and we had a super time! Clementine is their one year daughter and she's as cute as a buttom! We had a wonderful time and I'm sure we'll get together again soon. They have a beautiful home...Magda is an interior designer...so maybe she can give me some pointers!

So, it's Monday again and back to work! The weather has only been about 13-15 degrees for the last week and it looks the same for this week. But, at least it's sunny and not snowing! Tomorrow is the first of May!

I do need to get more on the ball with the camera. I never think to take the camera anywhere...unless the kids are involved! So, I'm going to work hard at taking the camera with us!


This was our plus 26 weather....sniff sniff...I miss it.....

Shamus did not like that sand got in his sandals...which is why they are called Sandals!

Breagha hangin' cool on the red swings....

They both love the swings.
And now the plus 14 weather...and very windy today....
Just hangin' out...

Again...she's as cute as a buttom!!

Wheee-hooooooo!!

Pooped after the swings!
And last Friday...

Shamus helping Mom with her Brownies...for the ringette party.








2 comments:

Cari said...

looks like fun! breagha is really growing...she always looks SO happy!! she's gonna be silly like her mama!;)

Anonymous said...

like the pictures! Good to see Shamus' hair is growing! Be happy with your +15 weather, because it snowed off and on here yesterday! Not looking any warmer for the week! Keep up the blog!
love aunt Cheryl