Monday, April 16, 2007

Easter Weekend!!

So, we had a great Easter weekend with lots of food, drinks, treats, and family. My friend/cousin/neighbor...from Nova Scotia...Amanda...can to visit us for the long weekend. Amanda lives in Windsor, ON now and the only time she got to see us in Montreal was when I was in the hospital when Breagha was born. So, she didn't get to see much outside the hospital!! This time I wanted to make sure that she got to see some of the city, the nightlife, and of course the shopping!! She's very up on fashion so I think she enjoyed herself!! We went to Simons a couple of times and she enjoyed the nice shops on St. Catherine...
We mostly relaxed on Friday but did manage to stop into Fairview Mall for a quick peak...
On Saturday we treated ourselves to a pedicure at the West Spa and then took Shamus to Matteo's 2nd birthday party. After the party we headed downtown to do some shopping and then relaxed on Cresent St. We had a nice dinner and drinks at Newtown. And then went out dancing. I had a blast! Jo - thanks for a great time!!!
Some sightseeing during the weekend....



I love this building...it's one of my favorites...

Of course Jo had to get her picture in front of the "MacDonald" statue...

Old Montreal

Notre Dame Basilica...it's an amazing church...

Amanda and I enjoying a drive thru Old Montreal.
I was also enjoying my new Chanels!! Thanks Jo!


Saturday night....


The band was awesome!! They played great 80's music and Amanda did some Videotaping!! heheheeee...kind of a private joke...ask her....
Getting a drink at the bar....good times with a great friend....

She's very friendly to the camera!!







7 comments:

Cari said...

looks like a great weekend! i was wondering what you guys did for easter. i'm going to email soon, but let's face it, i'm the worst emailer in the world! did you read on our blog that jes flies out tomorrow? that's hoping all the snow you guys have been getting doesn't delay his flight! i can't believe it's snowing in april!!!
PS. i miss shopping in montreal!

Anonymous said...

Hey Stac looks like you guys had so much fun.Wish I could have been there too!!I thought I was seeing things with Amanda in the kitchen!!!!LOL.Good to see you guys so happy!!
Miss ya take care thanks for the call on Jake. Thomas is still sick.He doesn't like his new food.But I think he will be okay if we can get figured out.
Chow Jenn

Anonymous said...

No fair you guys had fun without me!!!! Wish I was there, it looked like a fun time! Hey Amanda, I need some fashionable shades too! Montreal is such a great city!

Anonymous said...

I hate living so far away!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

We had a great Easter.

Jen and Deb - we missed you guys too. It hope be awesome if you could join us sometime!!

Yeah, Amanda did peel some potatoes! I was very proud!!

Hope Thomas is getting better!!

Stac

Anonymous said...

you guys are all so funny!!!
i know how to cook just choose not to! hehe
wish you guys would have been there too deb and jen!! missed ya tonnes. let me know what kind of shades you would like and how much you would like to spend and i can hook u up

Anonymous said...

forgot to sign my name to the last post. heheh
its me amanda