Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Hey dad ... pass me that hammer.

So I thought it was time to introduce Shamus to power tools. I mean what respectful two year old doesn't know his/her way around a five foot power awger. How could I send that pour soul to daycare, where all the other kids would be showing off there circular saw and power drill skillz, and pour little Shamus would have to fall back on licking his finger and sticking it in someone's ear. To Ikea we went. We decided a table and chairs would be an good starter project. You can imagine our suprise when we realized that all holes are pre-drilled. NOOOOOOO.... Damn you ... you tall blond scandanavian bastards!!! You have robed a young boy of his power tool education. You may have won this round but the war is far from over. I vow that one day my two year old WILL know the awsomeness that is the "Power Tool".
So ... the rung thingy is connected to the leg thingy.

No Daddy ... I said "Righty" tighty. I can't work with amateurs.

Are we working in metric or imperial? The stress of overseeing the jobsite.



No comments: