Thursday, June 14, 2007

All Our Visitors!!

So, we got back from NYC on Tuesday night and had Wednesday and Thursday to spend with Darryl's parents. Shamus loved having them around and it was sad to see them go! They left on Thursday night and went to Ottawa to visit their other kids...Tracy and Shawn. My sister, Cheryl, arrived on Thursday morning. It's been quite busy! We love having visitors though so no complaining here!
Shirley, my Mom-In-Law, took me shopping...yeah, she knew more shopping spots on DesSources than I did! We did pretty good and it was nice to get out and enjoy some time with Shirley before she left. I'm sure she needed the break from babysitting! Breagha stuck pretty close to Shirley while I was away so I think Breagha will miss her lots!

We got this book from Jennifer...when Shamus was born. The best book ever! The kids love it! Baby Einstein is an excellent gift.

Breagha with Grammie Shirley

She was suppose to be drinking her bottle...but her toes always distracts her!

Aunt Cheryl arrived!

Gunka (Grandpa Duncan) and Grammie saying GoodBye to Shamus.

Ah, more lobsters! God Bless my siblings! They know how to take care of me! I love lobster so Cheryl brought up some from home. My nephew, Mitch actually fished them so a Big Thanks to Mitch!

Shamus just thought they were cool.


We took Cheryl to the Botannical Gardens. She did some serious shopping while she was here but I think the Gardens was her favorite part of the trip. Anyone who knows Cheryl, knows that she is a big gardener.

Admiring some flower...shrub...tree...thing. Yeah, I'm not so good with the gardening thing! But, I am working on it!

Shamus had a great time. He's getting very independent and did his own thing.

Or he was busy having Darryl drag him around on his shoulders. Darryl's the best Dad!

Just a cute picture.

He enjoyed all the stairs.

Hanging out in the Chinese Gardens. Darryl's favorite part.

Yes, Breagha did come with us...but she slept in the stroller the whole time we were there! So, no pictures of Breagha at the Gardens!

So, we did lots of shopping while Cheryl was here. Well, she did lots of shopping and I helped carry the bags!! We went out to dinner...a girls night out. We went to a new restaurant on St. Jean called "Karma". It's an Indian restaurant...which is a big step for me!!! Preetha ordered everyones food! hehee...Cheryl and I aren't too good with spicy...and everything was yummy! I really liked it and the restaurant is beautiful. The only 5Star Indian restaurant in Montreal. So, we had a wonderful time.

Cheryl left on Monday and now it's back to busy! She helped me buy a bunch of new flowers/shrubs for our flowers beds so I finished planting them yesterday. I'm really enjoying the time outside and I'm really happy with the excellent weather we've been getting. I've actually got a pretty good tan already! The kids and I are hoping to get to the Cap St. Jacques beach on Friday so maybe we'll have some new pictures! Crossing my fingers for sunny weather.


1 comment:

Cari said...

Great pics! You're so tanned Stace!