Thursday, July 12, 2007

Ok, Where do I Start??

Yeah, it's been damn busy!!! I'm going to try and make this post as short as I can...but it's been hectic! Since last Wednesday (Breagha's 1st Birthday!) Darryl and I had our 7th year Anniversary...yeap, 7 years! We went out on Friday night to celebrate. Very nice...great food, yummy drinks! Then we had a little birthday party on Saturday for Miss Breagha. Very good time but what a mess!!!!
Oh my God!
I couldn't believe how much of a mess a few toddlers could make! Luckily I had Darryl and Tracy help me clean up after...thanks. :)
The party was a lot of fun and Tracy and the kids stayed until Sunday evening. Wonderful visit guys! Shamus really, really has such a great time with all his cousins. I love that we live close to Ottawa. So, Sunday was hangin with Trac and the kids.
Monday...my first day back to work! Yeap, went pretty well. It was nice to see my co-workers and nice to challenge the brain a bit! Breagha was a bit upset at daycare but it's getting better. So, now it's Wednesday and I thought it was time to get the blog updated.
Pics of the party...

Everyone loves Dora...well, all the kids anyway.

We started with "Pin the Bracelet on Dora". It was so cute to watch the kids try to close their eyes and pin the bracelet at the same time. Pretty funny!

Jaime doing her attempt.

And then the tradional Bean Bag Toss. Matteo was warming up the arms...

Getting ready for a little ball game?

Time for some pizza. That's Shamus "posing" for the camera in the back. Yeap, eyes still closed!

Oh yeah, the birthday girl. Getting ready for cake!

Hangin' with B.

So, that's the cake. She enjoyed it but didn't finish it...definitely not like Shamus who devoured it!

Some of the kids having cake and ice cream.

And opening a few gifts.

The day went very well. It was wonderful having all the kids come over. And super that Tracy and the kids could make it.

I'll post some pictures of our day with Tracy and kids...that will be for Mrs. Shirley Purdy!! Who is now on-line! And chatting on MSN I hear. Glad that you can check out the blog now Shirley!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ok, those are some of the cutest pictures, i am loving the one of Breagha and her cake face, super aDORAble, haha get DORA, sorry had to add that, anyways i fell in love with all those kids, so cute!, great party, Breagha! miss you guys, ciao xoxo<3