Tuesday, August 28, 2007

The Girls Dinner Night...

Another busy week.
Back to work this week. The kids weren't happy about going back to daycare but got back into the swing of things. It was a pretty busy week and weekend.
The daycare had a Corn Roast/BBQ on Thursday evening. It's a nice way to see the educators and other parents "out of the daycare". And Shamus got to hang out with Madison...I think it's he's first crush!!!
And I went out Friday. Time for another Girls Dinner Night. We all had a very busy summer so it was a great way to catch up.

Anabel, Ksenija, Preetha, and I. There was 8 of us. I asked the waiter to take a picture of the whole table...this is what I got??? Yeah. It was a beautiful Greek restaurant. In an old house, 2 floors, lots of history. The restaurant was beautiful, food was great, but the service...hmmm, not so great. He got my order wrong, Ksenija's order wrong, and mixed up 2 other dishes. So, maybe he was new?
Anyhow, it's more about the company and wine!!! heheeeeeeee

So, Preetha is a doctor, and expecting her 2nd baby. And that's my bottle of Rose wine?? Yeah, she did have a taste but we cut her off! Only a sip!

And the desert was soooo good! Of course I had to have the "choclate suicide". Liked the name and the dish was superb!

Another fun time with the "Mama's". Can't wait for the next one!

No comments: