Thursday, August 30, 2007

A Visit with Lake Blue

Ah, a visitor from home! We love it. I love getting visitors...but it does make me homesick.


So, Miss Michelle Lake Blue was here on the weekend. She flow in on Saturday morning and stayed with us until Sunday...then off to the big city and HRG in Montreal!


It was so great to see her. I had a wonderful time...catching up and just hanging out together. Jolyne, Karine, and Paul came out too so we had a wonderful BBQ. Michelle made a get veggie dish, we had steaks and corn, and a special desert for Paul. Of course we didn't forget about some drinks! Lots of wine and beer to be had!



Enjoying the end of summer outside...it's be very hot and muggy...about 31degrees today. I hope it lasts a bit longer!!!



Karine trying to get back on Breagha's "good" side. Breagha is still glued to me so this was impressive...that Breagha went with someone else! By Sunday Karine had Breagha laughing and smiling...I'm sure she would of forgotten about me by Monday!!




Paul and Darryl made the mistake of pulling out the laptop and showing some cartoon shots/scenes...of course Shamus was obsessed with it and didn't want Paul to turn it off. Poor Paul couldn't say NO...luckily he had his wine though!!


Kids are in bed...now the "grown ups" can relax outside for a while. Thanks for a great time guys!!


Shamus is getting used to our visits from the "city gang"...Jolyne, Paul, Jeff, Karine, Kris, Julie, Brian...that bunch. So, I was telling him on Saturday morning, "Mommy's friends are coming to visit today and we're going to have a BBQ. Jolyne is coming, and Karine..." And Shamus started, "and Paul too?" Yeah, and Paul. Shamus said, "And Kris too?" ....ah, no Kris this time. Sorry Kris!! Shamus was looking for you. I just told him that Kris was home with his family and couldn't come. You better visit us before we're gone from Montreal too!!!

1 comment:

KrisZadziuk said...

I'm checking your blog more often now that I'm in the UK, thats great about shamus, I'm really flattered :-)

Tell Shamus I'm sorry I couldn't be there, miss you guys.

Hope you are all alright