Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Thanks All...

Thanks for all the positive input guys! Breagha has done much better the last couple of days. I think we were more worried about Shamus adjusting...since he is older...and didn't even think that things would bother Breagha. But, Shamus has been great. Breagha has been doing well since Sunday. Like her old self. And Darryl and I even went out last night!! What a treat!! Steve and Cari babysat while we went to the movies. Oh, I like movie theatre popcorn! That was my highlight! Sad but true!!

We figured that we really needed to get Breagha away from us for a while. So, Cari and Steve offered to babysit so we totally took them up on the offer! Shamus and Breagha both did well. So, we're going to try and find a babysitter soon so that we can get the kids used to time away from us.

Other than that, I also want to say Thanks to everyone that has been reading our Blog. I know that everyone has their very busy lives and we really appreciate that you take the time to see what we're up to and a bigger thanks for writing comments! It's my only contact with home right now so Thanks Very Much!!! And I think that more people should have blogs...so we can see what you're up to too!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello Stac and Darryl,
Glad to hear that Breagha is doing better. So you went out to the movies?! That's great! How is the new place? Can't wait to see some photos.
We are thinking of you and quite often check your blog. Everybody is well. The spring is slowly arriving to Montreal and melting the snow. We are excited about our upcoming trip to Europe ( in only 5 weeks now). Let us know your tel number when you get the chance.
Take care and we miss you!
Nina, Helena, Dave and Ksenija

Anonymous said...

hey guys!!
poor breagha!!! good idea to find a babysitter, cant have a clingy kid!! hehe anyhow glad you bought some stuff for your house that much of been fun, what style did you go with, what colors tell me tell me tell me
miss you love you
jo

Anonymous said...

oops meant "must of been fun", cant type i guess or edit!! hehe

Anonymous said...

Hey guys, miss you all a lot. So happy everything is going well, I'm sure Breagha will adjust shortly, wish I was there to help.
Gorgeous pics

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY" Little Bro!!!!!

Hope you have a great birthday
Lots of Hugs and Kisses to everybody

P.S. I'm so glad you guys have Carrie and Steve there, they sound like they have been so awsome
Thanks for that guys (Steve and Carrie)

Love you Lots
Tracy and the Gang

p.s.s. Rory is getting so big, will post some pics on Ashley's new blog

Bye for now