Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Pandemic Party...And of course Pics of the Kids!!

Last Friday was the Pandemic Anniversary Party. The company went all out. Everyone looked so beautiful and handsome! The dresses were classy and the guys were very sharp in their tuxes and suits.
Steve's cheesy 70's outfit and moustache was just entertaining!! heeheheee...nice stache Steve! Good outfit!

This was Darryl and I's first night out with our new babysitter. We had her come over a couple of times before but only for an hour. The kids were pretty upset when we left but they did quite well. And on a side note - Breagha started peeing on the potty yesterday! So far, so good but we'll see in another week!

I always enjoy putting on a nice dress and seeing Darryl in a suit. He's darn handsome!

I got my dress at a vintage shop just outside downtown Brisbane. My friend, Felicity took my shopping there and it was lots of fun!! Straight from the 60's and I just pictured Mom wearing this when she was younger!

Jeff and Lauren looking very cuuuuute!

Our table

Very handsome aren't they!


So, the night was great but I ended up having too much to drink. It's not good when the waitors just walk around all night topping up your glass. No idea how much you're really drinking!
So, I'll know better for the next Pandemic party. Thanks to Pandemic for hosting a wonderful night. They do so much for the employees and families.

.......
And just wanted to add a couple of pics of the kiddies. I haven't posted much pictures of them lately so I just wanted to show them off!!!!




The kids are doing well. They're getting used to daycare and me being back at work. Shamus is getting so tall. And he is starting to really enjoy his bike. Still loves soccer.
And Breagha is finally getting her last 4 teeth. I saw one popping thru this morning so maybe the other 3 are close behind!


7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ermm do you have any more pics of the dress? You are always sideways or sitting.. I wanna get the full effect.. it looks AMAZING!!! xoxox Jolyne

Ashley P Purdy said...

Love the dress Stace and the kids are gorgeous! I love the one with Shamus's arm around Breagha, very adorable..I will attempt to update mine soon, but until then... lol love you and miss you all xoxo

Ashley

Anonymous said...

HELLO BRISBANE,the pictures are very nice ,i agree with Jolyne i would like to see a front view and it looks very much like one i had.YOU fellows always seem to be having a good time do you slow down or what...Check out DEWYS BLOG for some pictures of home. Give hugs&kisses to SHAMUS & BREAGHA for us .LOVE MOMMA ROSIE

Anonymous said...

yeah, i like that dress too, i want to see a front view like rosa!!!
shamus and breagha are cuties as well!!
love ya
miss ya
jo

Anonymous said...

hey lady
can you tell duane to make anonymous an option on his site so i can leave comments.
your parents house looks amazing!!!! wow
jo

Anonymous said...

You guys look great! Miss you!

Anonymous said...

You guys look great! Miss you!
Jenn