Thursday, March 12, 2009

Oh Yeah


Just the girls -even Miss B!
Amy, Cari, Me, Clo, Mariana, and Miss B.
Not sure when we'll all get to the beach together again and Steve and Cari leave for Melbourne next weekend.  :(

I really like this pic.  I've been meaning to post it for a month now...since we all went to Dicky Beach...but never got around to it.  There's so many things that we don't get to post because there just isn't enough time in a day!  But, I wanted to post this pic because, well, hmmm, well, because - it's the girls with their boards!  Oh yeah!  
We just finished bodyboarding and it was great.  It was actually funny though - there were tons of Asian tourists at the beach, I went out with my board to go bodyboarding with the girls, and I just reached the water when 3 young female tourists stopped me.  They wanted their picture taken with me!??!!!!!  Not sure why but I have a theory.  I think they thought that I was this big, extreme, blond hair (not really), blue eyes (not really), Aussie boarder-dudette who was going to catch some exteme wavvvvves.  
So wrong, weren't they?
But, it was really funny and they were all excited about it.  Cute.
Anyhow, I like the pic.  It's not my snowboard but darn close!
And Breagha was super cute!

And this pic, well, like Father, like Daughter!
Aren't they cute?
This is from a couple of weeks ago too.  I woke up to see Breagha in the middle of the bed, looking just like Darryl.  They even snore the same!   They even keep their mouth open just that same tiny little bit!
Really cute so I had to take a picture.

So, tomorrow is Friday.  One more work day and then we leave for our first true Aussie holiday.  We are going to the Whitsundays which is basically the lower part of the  Great Barrier Reef.  I can't wait.  I'm not sure if the weather is going to cooperate but it will just be nice to get away with Darryl and the kiddies.  Relax!
We get back on March 21 so we'll post again when we return!

2 comments:

Nick and Mariana Vona said...

That picture of B and Darryl is suuuuuuuper cute!!! They look just the same :) lol.
Enjoy your holidays and we'll see ya when you guys get back :)

Anonymous said...

Bodyboarding is an amazing sport! I am happy you got to get in the water and shred!