Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Hmmm, I'm running out of "title" ideas!!


On Saturday we met up with Nick, Mariana, Dan, and Amy at the Botanical Gardens in
Mt Choo-tha. I didn't realize the gardens were so big and so nice! We hope to go back because there is a lot to do and see there (the Insectarium should be good for the kids). We had a nice stroll thru the gardens and had a chance to catch up with everyone!
Great suggestion Mariana!!


Mariana and Dan were trying out their new cameras. We are all part of the Canon family! And Amy, Clo, and I are taking a photography course the end of the month. Then Mariana takes a 4 day photography course in July!! We're all hoping to compete with Rej soon! :) Hmmm, I'll be happy to just figure out all my settings!



It was a relaxing afternoon in the gardens. We left and everyone headed over to Nick and Mariana's for a BBQ. Dan and Amy picked up Kate and Morgan along the way so it was great to catch up with them too!!!
A wonderful night - great company and great food! I really need to get the salad recipes!

********************

We have also been getting ourselves caught up with the NHL playoffs. Pittsburgh and Detroit are in the finals. And of course we are cheering for Sidney Crosby!! Hmmm, not sure how the playoffs will end but our fingers are crossed!

Go Pens Go!

The kids had to get into the spirit of the game last night...the jerseys and sticks came out.

Relaxing with Dad and with some popcorn (still Breagha's favourite snack).


Shamus is actually doing pretty good with his stick handling.

The cheering squad!

He Shoots He Scores!

It's Hump Day already and I don't know where the days go!!
Hope everyone at home is well and I'm sure that Jennifer is saying a prayer that the Penguins win the cup! :)

3 comments:

Kelly said...

Hi guys!
Hockey Night in Brisbane looks like a lot of fun! Did you hear we have a MAJORITY NDP government here in Bluenoseland?
Take care,
Kelly :)

MacPurdys said...

Yes... we checked the results today. Finally Nova Scotians actually voted NDP and didn't just say it and then vote tory or liberal. Congrats to the NDP.

Anonymous said...

Hey Guys,

Love the hockey pictures!!! I am with B .... popcorn is the best snack!! So I will watch Friday night, popcorn in hand cheering the Pens!!! I know they can do it!!!

Stacey maybe you can help me with my Canon too!! Still don't know all the setting!!

Take care always nice to read your blog!!
Jenn