Monday, April 12, 2010

We'rrrrrre Baaaaack!

Oh, what a great time we had! We LOVE New Zealand. Darryl and I kept thinking about what Nick and Mariana said when they got back - we moved to the wrong country! :) We do love Australia but, wow. New Zealand is amazing. There's just no disappointment. It felt like we were driving the Cabot Trail around Banff most of the time. Yeap. That is the best way I can describe it.

We arrived back in Brissie this morning and back to work tomorrow. Only 7 working days to go. The time has really flown by. It's hard to believe that we will be in Canada on April 27 (to our family - I got the date wrong...we're back on April 27!)

We do plan to be in Antigonish that weekend so let us know if you'll be around!

Ok, I really don't want to ramble on here for too long. I'm pretty beat and want to get a good night's sleep. We will definite post some trip pics soon...Nick/Mariana - I did think about stealing some of yours. heehee :)

Updates to come soon!

5 comments:

Cari said...

NEED PICS!!!!

Steve

Tammi Hayne said...

We'll try to aim for being in the 'Nish for that weekend. May 1st/2nd right?

Nick and Mariana Vona said...

I am glad to hear that you guys had a great time! You'll never regret of doing that trip before heading back to Canada.
Ah, and of course don't steal my pictures,if you do you'll have to give me the credit... and pay me the rights =) hehe
Mariana

Ashley said...

Yay! I will be at Grammy and Gunka's and all finished school!:D Can't wait to see all of you lovely MacPurdys

love and miss you, and can't wait to see pictures:D

Nick Vona said...

glad to hear it was fun... good luck on your move back. Its a lot of work but great to be home...

congrats on the job D.

Nick