Friday, December 17, 2010

Some Christmas Cheer!!

Oh, yeah. Tis the Season to be Jolly!!!

I started work today so this has made the past week very busy! With Christmas around the corner, winter flus/colds in full swing, physio appointments, and preparation for work, there has been lots going on. I've been to the post office 3 times and still have one more trip to make! I know...why? Because I have NO boxes so I go to the post office to buy a box, then go home to wrap the gift, then back to the post office to mail the box!
A very sloooooow process!
:) Tomorrow will be my last trip.

But, we've squeezed in some fun stuff too!

We had the Ubisoft party on Saturday and had a super time with everyone. The kids enjoyed their sleepover and we enjoyed our night out. We met up at Jolyne and Karine's for pre-drinks and then to the party. It was crazy the amount of people there. We never did find Mike and Mireille!
It was really tough to get some decent pictures with the lighting...and I wasn't that dedicated to test out all the settings on the camera. Just wanted to have some fun with everyone!

Darryl did ridiculous Gob Bluth (Arrested Development) poses allllll night...
And Gob dance moves all night...
He was quite entertaining. :)

How do Karine and Suzy look so great in EVERY pic??! Damn you!

Yes, Jolyne joined in with the silly poses...I couldn't get proper pics from them most of the night! But, I'll blackmail Jolyne with pics later. Heeheheeeeee


We had a super time and thanks to everyone for coming out with us!

And it was really nice to see some Aussie faces. I knew about 10 people out of the 3000 there.
Not bad, right??


As we get further into the night...more drinks...


Ah, they're just too cute!
And a night out wouldn't be complete without someone getting hurt. I'm not sure what happened to this poor guy but I think he laid on the floor for 2hours before they finally got him out of there! It's was sad really. I could have diagnosed him, patched him up, and sent him on his way faster than the 4 paramedics that were there!!!!

Ah, Darryl does clean up well. Handsome man! We had a wonderful night and can't wait for Christmas next week. It's right around the corner!

After the party on Saturday, we got rolling Sunday morning, cleaned up, and went out to buy us a Christmas tree! It's all decorated and looking beautiful I think! The kids love the angel we bought. It lights up so they were super impressed.
Christmas tree pics to follow!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahhahahaahahah OHHHH Nooooo what do you mean you have pictures to ,BLACKMAIL ME WITH? sigh. you must have a lot since we've known each other. I cant wait for my wedding (if that ever happens) people are gonna have a GREAT time shoowing all the bad pictures of me!! ;)!!

Anonymous(aka jolyne but you knew that)

Nick and Mariana Vona said...

Looks you had a lot of fun guys!]Ahhh, I still remember we were going to be celebrating Christmas together at Rej & Clo's last year!!!!! Snif, snif..
Anyway, I hope you guys have nice time over there!