Sunday, February 18, 2007

No News is Good News

So, I figured it was time to update our blog when Jolyne is telling me that it's time to update the blog!! All old news! Come on now, I'm just learning this whole blog process. I don't have the years of practice that Cari has! And I'm having a tough time with finding the time. It's seems like we're always busy.

Darryl started his new job on Monday. So far, so good. It looks like he'll be working on a couple of great projects. Hope so! We're crossing our fingers that he gets a couple of good shots and we'll go from there. Darryl had hockey, floor hockey, and I had ringette. And Wednesday was Valentine's Day!! We actually went out! Alone. Just the 2 of us. To the movies. It was great!! We went to see Hugh Grant's new movie - Music and Lyrics. If you're a Hugh Grant fan and grew up in any part of the 80's then you'll like this movie!! heheee....we enjoyed it. And we love Hugh's humour!!

Today we went to WymGym with Shamus (basically just a big play group) and then over to friends for lunch. And tonight we went out again for dinner to Preetha and Joe's (Matteo's parents). It was great. They had a few friends over and we had a nice Indian dinner. I'm slowly learning to like other foods!

Tomorrow we go to visit Jesse and then we hope to take the kids out to the park. Shamus really enjoyed "skating" last week so we'd like to take him out again. As long as it's not too cold. Next weekend we're going to Darryl's sisters in Ottawa...well, Limoges. Darryl's brother Shawn is going also so we'll definitely take some pictures for Darryl's family.

And that's it. Sorry that I don't have Darryl's "witty humour" but like I said...I'm green when it comes to all this so I need practice!!

Take care!




Isn't she beautiful?






3 comments:

Anonymous said...

she is soooooo adorable!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Thank you Stacey. Great update!! I appreciate it xx Jolyne

Cari said...

those pics are just beautiful. we've been meaning to call you guys but...we suck. we owe so many people phone calls! we really miss you guys! i actually wore a sweater for the first time the other day and when I put it on, it smelled like shamus because it's one of the ones i washed at your house! anyway, it made me miss you guys more! i even made steve smell it :) hehe...okay, so, we'll try to call soon...it's just so tough with the time change!