Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Not even Harding and her henchmen can stop us!!!

Well after a long recovery and some gruelling physiotherapy the day has come to get back on the ice. Harding and her thugs went to jail, got released, went back in for finishing the Nancy Kerrigan job, were released again for good behavior and signed a deal for a movie of the week. Meanwhile, all Shamus' hard work has paid off and he is now on target to break the scoring title in 2018. Luckily Shamus got to test out his new plastic knee for the first time on his new skates, courtesy of his wonderful uncle Duane, aunt Cathy and his cousins Alexander, Hanna Rose and Calli. Thanks guys.Shamus said that if I tied his skates ... he'd tie mine.

Shamus was so patient teaching Stace how to skate.

Yes Mr. Crosby I'm comin' for you ... and your scoring title.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Go Shamus MacPurdy go!!! skate as fast as you can!!! I bet he's better then me. I have to skate with girl skates... I love those toe picks!!!

xx Jolyne

Cari said...

wow...that must have been fun! i thought he couldn't learn until next year?? that's awesome!