Monday, February 5, 2007

Recipe for a good weekend...

Hey everyone it's been a few days since the last post. I must say that three day weekends are awesome. Definitely the way to go. I have extra vacation this year and I have been using it to take Fridays off for the last few weeks. Man is it sweeeeeet!!!. The following is a recipe for a great long weekend:
The most important thing is to start the weekend by sleeping-in.

Breakfast ... the most important meal of the day. Breagha's first taste of cereal.

Let's cruise over to see Jesse.
Oh my god!!! Please give me my fingers back. I'll get you something to eat.

Lunch, lunch, lunch....wait a minute...it's a rubber toy. Yep....lunch, lunch, lunch.

Some midday exercise.

mmmmmm .... nice lite supper.

A little race around the block before calling it a weekend.

3 comments:

Cari said...

i love your pictures! thanks again for visiting jesse...he does look good! i'm sure he was thrilled to see you guys! i can't believe Breagha is eating cereal now! did she like it? and just how cute is shamus in his shades?!? keep the pics coming! :)

Anonymous said...

Hi Guys! Just wanted to let you know that I was on your site and enjoyed it. I also took a peek at Steve & Cari's. boy, they have alot of stuff to go thru. Enjoyed it too! Will go through it more thoroughly later. Gotta Go! Have a good day!

Anonymous said...

Great pictures.

Sorry, can't think of anything witty.

Paul