Friday, February 9, 2007

Update on the Kiddies!!!

Good morning all!

I wanted to give our families an update on the kids since they both had their doctors appointment this week.

Shamus was terrified that the doctor was going to give him a needle....bad memories...so he pretty much stuck to me like glue...and cried on and off the whole visit...good times.... Shamus now weighs 26lbs!! He's in the 25% for his weight (hehehe....skinny boy!) and he's in the 75% for his height. And little Breagha is not little anymore!! The doctor agrees that she's getting quite big and has lots of rolls! She is now 13lbs! She's already half of Shamus' weigh and she's 7months...corrected age is 4months! So, she's bigggggg! She also got her 2nd flu shot and her synagis shot. So she's all set.

And that's it for the kids. They're doing well. Shamus is sleeping much better in his own bed and Breagha woke up at 8am the last 2 days!! Gotta love that! I'll never be able to get up for work in July!! eeeekkkk

Duane and Cathy are coming back in this weekend and we're going to the Montreal/Ottawa game. Can't wait. Jolyne and Karine have been kind enough to babysit for us and Duane. Good luck guys!!!

And as soon as Duane sends me some pictures of Alec's tournament last weekend, I'll get them posted. He played very well and we really enjoyed the games. Novice A is very intense!!!!

So, today is Darryl's last day at A2M. Lots of lunches and lots of GoodByes to say. A2M is a great company...they're great to their employees...but I think he made a great choice and hope he likes the new job!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello MacPurdy's. glad to see everyone is getting their exercise. It's been cold here too and I'm afraid that poor jagger hasn't been for as many walks as he should because his owner doesn't want to be cold. Everyone at the MacDonald clan is doing fine. Ceilidh is getting excited for her trip to Montreal/Ottawa. Hopefully it will be a little warmer. Me... I am already dreaming of spring and thinking of all the things I want to do in my garden this year! The boys don't have much news.
Glad to see all the nice pics online. I will have to send a few too!

Love aunt Cheryl