Monday, March 26, 2007

the Dude

The other night we were in attendance for a rare event. So rare in fact that it only happens maybe once in lifetime. We were front row center for one of entertainment's premiere events. Yes that is right the one ... the only ... "Shamus "the dude" Purdy: Live and un-Pantsed". Let me tell you it was standing room only. Luckily I managed to sneak in a camera and steal a few shots. Very rare indeed.
Ladies and gentlemen for my first number ... I'd like to do a little number called "Layla".

Whoa-oooh-ohhhh ohhh ohhh..... hangin' tuff

Yes you little lady ... you in the front row. This ones for you baby.


4 comments:

Cari said...

too cute! shamus is getting SO tall!

Anonymous said...

LOL !!! I love it. Why didn't you call me? He rarely performs in public I heard! I'll have to wait another 100 years for the next performance probably now! sigh!
jolyne

Anonymous said...

He told me that he'd perform for you anytime!!

Remember - he likes older women!!!

Stac

Anonymous said...

Love the one with his sunglasses on ! Too funny... a souvenir when he gets old! hahahhah