Wednesday, March 21, 2007

A Few Days of Rest

Ahhhh, so this week will not be as busy as last week!! Last week I was between Montreal and Ottawa with Duane and Cathy's kids. They're great kids...thank God...and I enjoyed the time with them. But, unfortunately I got sick last Tuesday and didn't recover until Friday. Luckily my niece, Ceilidh was with me and she spent a lot of time with the kids. She's a great entertainer!!!

Ceilidh arrived from Nova Scotia on a Wedneday and we got to do a few things before Duane's gang arrived on Friday night. We both got a manicure, Ceilidh got a nice haircut, we did some shopping, and went to the movies!! I had a great time hanging with her and hopefully we'll get to do it again soon!!

Duane and them arrived on a Friday night. While Duane and Cathy enjoyed the hot southern sun, the rest of us "enjoyed" the snow/rain/wind/and some sun!! We did get to do some swimming...as you saw the pictures...and we went to Cosmic Adventures in Ottawa. It's one HUGE indoor playground!!

So, Duane and Cathy got back from Jamaica on Saturday at 5pm. And Darryl's sister and her gang arrived on Saturday morning. Saturday was pretty busy with everyone coming and going. We didn't make it to WymGym but I don't think that Shamus cared!! He enjoyed all his cousins!! We got to enjoy Saturday with Kelly and Brendan and the kids. And they left for Nova Scotia on Sunday morning. Quick visit!!

And now we have a couple of days to relax and we leave for Ottawa on Friday. I have a ringette tournament there and Darryl, Shamus, and Breagha are going to join me.

That's all our excitement! It's suppose to get pretty warm thing week so everyone cross your fingers!!!!

No comments: