Thursday, May 31, 2007

Getting Anxious!


Yeap, so I'm getting pretty anxious for our weekend. We leave for NYC on Saturday morning....reaalllly early...our flight leaves at 640am!! At least we will have 4 days there though. We're back on Tuesday night. So, this will probably be the last post for a bit - Darryl's parents arrive on Thursday, we leave on Saturday, back on Tuesday, my sister arrives next Thursday, Darryl's parents leave next Saturday, and my sister leaves the following Tuesday!! Did ya get all that?! Yeah, so pretty busy for the next while so I don't know if we'll be near a computer much. Probably not.
Anyhow, I'm trying to get myself organized for the trip and I'm trying to get the house/kids ready for Darryl's parents. I'm hoping for nice weather, here and in NYC, but it's not looking good. Lots of rain and thunder storms for the next few days. Can't complain though because the last couple of weeks have been beautiful. I'm trying to take advantage of my last while at home. Back to work on July 9!!
So, just wanted to post a couple of pics...I thought the ones of Darryl and Shamus "mowing" the lawn were cute. Shamus has to help Darryl with everything, so he helped mow too!
Shamus is totally at the "copying" stage...

Good job guys!

And the pictures below are at Centennial Park...it's a great park if you want to do a nice walk and then hit the playground with the kids.

Jaime and Jake

Rebecca is a great helper...she loves Breagha and takes good care of her.

Sima and Max...he just woke up...

Shamus is part monkey...he will climb anything! We really have to watch him.

A doctor really is always on call!! Poor Preetha...her pager is always going off....

Breagha relaxin'



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hope you guys have fun in NYC!!!!!Tell the Purdy's I said hello!!!
I wish my family would come and visit me!!!!!!!!!!!! blah, blah, blah!!!!