Thursday, May 31, 2007

Ok, I lied, one more...

So, I wanted to post our weekend in Ottawa. We went to Ottawa last Friday for Alexander's First Communion. He also was playing in his last hockey tournament for the season. So, I do want to post some pictures for my family. Duane's best friend, Kevin, and his family drive up from Windsor, ON. And my Dad drove in from Sudbury. We had a great time. Too bad that Darryl didn't get to join us but he was too busy shooting the enemy at paintball!!!

Trying out the new trampoline. Shamus was a bit nervous at first but Duane won him over.

It was tough to get a clear picture because everyone was all over the place!! It was a hoot! I had to try it out too. It's a lot of fun!!

The First Communion mass. Check out HannaRose's tattoo. hehee...she was at a birthday party that morning and came back with 2 new tattoos! Yes, they are temporary tattoos!

I'm realizing that we need a camera with a better zoom. That's Alec...the blur on the top right, with the black jacket. They were singing...it was pretty darn cute to watch!

Back to Duane and Cathy's for dinner and Duane had surprised everyone with a feed of lobsters! My favorite!! He pulled a couple of strings from home a had a bunch of lobsters shipped up. Greatly appreciate it brother!!

I think it was Dad's favorite part of the weekend too!

Or maybe it was the beer...hard to say!

And of course the cake. That's all the kids needed to see. They were at the table in a flash.

Very organized Cathy. I don't know how they do it...I couldn't keep up with their busy weekend!

Very quiet, happy children. If you want quiet children...just give them fun food. They don't move or speak. It's very peaceful!!

So, thanks to Duane and Cathy for having everyone at their home for the weekend. It was a great time and Shamus didn't want to leave. I really don't know how they do it. Alexander had his hockey tournament, Duane is the coach, Alec's First Communion, and HannaRose had 2 birthday parties between all this. Very busy family! But, we always have a great time when we visit!!!!

Thanks guys.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It sounded like you guys had fun. That looked like a look of planning and kids! Trampoline looked fun too! We are all just kids at heart anyway!

Anonymous said...

Raul still keeps talking about the feast cheryl and Bernie arranged for us when we were home. He brags about that lobster dinner to everyone! Man...I want to go home!!!!!!!!!!!!