Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Hey everyone... I know that mom or dad usually update the blog but I thought that I would submit the next post. I know what you're thinking ... How is a two year old able to post on a blog let alone use the internet. Well, secretly I have been spying on my parents when they are at the computer. From studying their actions and filtering the data through an integral of Laplacian inverse of Bessel functions. I then multiplied the result by ..... Well, I'm sure you get the point. The end result is a two year old capable of unimaginable internet atrocities.
With this new found power I decided to grab a group of friends and take off camping for a few days. Below are a few pics of our adventure.

It was nice of Jamie and Rebecca to bring their dog: Belle.
I don't know... I think this has a kind of "70's rock album" look. I just have to grow a beard.
No mommies ... no daddies... it's your birthday...get busy!
wait a minute! I don't think this vacuum is working.
yup... throwin' stones. Into a lake. It doesn't get any better n' that.
Sometimes there just aren't enough rocks.

More to come soon! Ciao




3 comments:

Cari said...

great job shamus! where were you guys camping? looks like the kiddies had fun!

Anonymous said...

Evil genius at work, now you need to watch daddy whilst playing games, you can play Wii all day then.

Kristjan

Anonymous said...

I think it's great that they all get to enjoy the outdoors together. I miss the outdoors. Have been stuck behind a computer for what seems like days!!!!! Miss you guys....