Thursday, July 26, 2007

So, I've been thinking...




Yeap, I've been thinking. I was talking to one of my co-workers yesterday. He's been working in our USA offices the last few months and we were doing catch up. I was giving him the latest news on the family and some of our plans. And he said, "So, you've got the perfect life right now." Not at all like it was last summer.


Hmmmm, it made me think. I am pretty darn happy. How many of us actually stop and think...am I happy? I don't usually ask myself this question. Until my co-worker made that comment. So, I guess things are going pretty good for us right now.
I'm back to work and enjoying it. I get to work 4 days a week and spend Friday with the kids. I'm having loads of fun with Shamus and Breagha and still getting alone time with Darryl. And our friends.


We're all healthy this summer and getting to enjoy ourselves. So, things are looking good right now. We had lots of family visit since Christmas and are getting to do things together. Not at all like last summer!!!! Breagha has her appointment at the Childrens Hospital next week so hopefully that will go well. She's been growing so well and is very strong. I can't believe she's the same baby as the little peanut from last summer.
And of course I have the most wonderful husband. 11 1/2 years together and he's still my best friend and a hotty! He's the best Dad and I think he's perfect.
Sooooo, I hope I don't jinx myself but this summer has been looking good!!!!
I hoping everyone reading this is truly happy too. I always say, "You only get to live your life once so make it good." And I really believe this. And I say to Darryl, "No looking back when you're 60 with regrets." I'll be pretty mad at myself if I do the whole...I wish I did this...I should of done this...
Nope, things are good.

4 comments:

MacPurdys said...

I'm glad I am the first one to comment. I happily found this when I was browsing our blog this morning. I didn't know that Stacey had done a new post and I must say it has made my day. I am truly happy too babe! I think this is your blog post yet.

I love you very much.

Darryl

Cari said...

For the love of god, you have to warn people when there's going to be this much mush, how am I going to hide my man tears here at work. I'm glad you guys are so happy, even if we're not there to be happy with you. Anyway, I have to go find my purse....

Steve

Anonymous said...

Is Bregha flashing people already?? She's too young.

LOL ! xx Jolyne
ps- your coworker is it David by any chance?

Tammi Hayne said...

Beautifully said Stace.
I'd like to say that even though I have not yet had the pleasure of witnessing you both in action as parents that just from your blog entries and great pics I can see you are BOTH awesome parents and it isn't hard to tell that your relationship with each other has just evolved over the years and your bond has deepened.