Friday, November 16, 2007

The New Camera...

We finally got a new camera. We've been wanting one for a while and last weekend we made the big purchase. I can't figure out how to work it but I'm getting there. Darryl's been taking lots of pictures and practicing different technics. We'll see what happens!

I thought this picture was so funny! Breagha looks like she should be in a classroom! Like the marker stains on her shirt? She doesn't stay clean for long!

Happy Breagha.

Angry Breagha. She's still very obsessed with me but it is improving. She's walking so much now so she's getting independent. Thank God!

And Happy again.

He looks guilty about something! He's a very busy boy! Lots and lots of energy!!
Shamus has his first dentist appointment tomorrow so we'll see if he's smiling then!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Heys the pictures are great!! Looks like the same camera as ours!!! It is really cool but I still don't know how to use it all yet !!! Hope your all doing well. Can't believe how fast the kids are growing. Miss ya lots !
:) Jenn

KrisZadziuk said...

Hey Guys,

I have now got my internet back so will be back on the blogging scene very soon.

I've been loving your pictures, loving the amount of character the little Purdy's have!