Friday, November 23, 2007

Shamus' Skating Debut!!

Sorry we're late with the skating pics but the time really does
fly. I just wanted to show a couple of pictures of Shamus at the rink. He absolutely loved skating and did much better than we thought he would do!! He walked on his own a bit so we were impressed! He loved the rink and won't stop asking when we're going again!

Testing out the ice without the rail to hold onto...I think he was smiling the whole time.

And there's Buddy Matteo. His dad, Joe was on the ice with him. Poor Joe and Darryl had very sore backs by the end of the evening!

Eat your heart out Sidney Crosby!! I'm going to be the next Great One!!

So, Shamus loved the rink. We plan to go again next week.

And he did very well at the dentist last week too. And he finally got a really haircut! So, cute.

We'll have to post those pictures next! But, of course, I'm short on time today! I'm hoping to leave for Syracuse, NY after work today. Our girls shopping trip!! But, we're getting a lot of snow today...can't believe it!!! So, I hope the trip is still on!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Shamus skates better than me.

Paul.