Wednesday, November 28, 2007

The New Do

So, we finally got Shamus' hair cut! He wanted to go with Darryl so they got a cut together! And he was very serious. Didn't move the whole time. Just would glance over at Darryl every so often...to make sure he was still there!

The beginning...

Ya still there Dad?

It's getting short! We didn't want it totally buzzed off and I think she did a good job.

13 bucks later...here's the results. He looks older now. And still cute as a button!

And that's the first Haircut!!

Besides the cut, not much new here. We'll be going skating tomorrow night again. Shamus and Matteo love it. We may put Shamus in a skating class but haven't decided yet. I kind of like that we can go to the family skating and the open swim whenever we want. If we can't go/don't feel like going, then we don't. So, we'll see!

And I went on my "All Girls Shopping Trip" last weekend. It was a blast. I went with Duane's wife Cathy and 3 other girls. We had lots of fun. Started shopping at midnight (yeah, started shopping) and finished at 830am. Then we checked into our hotel, slept until 11am, checked out, and shopped until 10pm that night! I was totally tired but it was worth it. We got to a lot of stores that aren't in Canada. TJ Max was my favorite (they have beautiful purses) and I really liked Bath and Body Works. Very nice. So, good times were had but spent too much money! Damn it was fun though!!! Thanks Cathy for inviting us!

4 comments:

Cari said...

He looks like he enjoyed the haircut! I think he's a true Montrealer! Looks cute on him! Really makes him look older!

Anonymous said...

stacey the girls didn't email the pictures off the shopping trip yet. if you have paula's email send her anote that i'm getting IMPATENT>>>>MOM

Anonymous said...

He looks like a young Steve McQueen.

Paul.

Tammi Hayne said...

My sister and I went to Bangor on the Remembrance Day Weekend...I spent soooo much at Bath & Bodyworks. I quite enjoy smelling like gingerbread or frosting as I see fit :)