Monday, July 21, 2008

Family Blogs

It's very exciting. Lots of family blogs have been popping up over the last few months. It is such a great way to keep up with each others very busy lives! The latest family blog is my brother Duane. He and his gang are constantly on the go so I hope they can keep up with their new blog! You'll get the hang of it very quickly Duey!

It's great that Shamus and Breagha can see lots of pictures of all their cousins. Darryl's sister Kelly and his niece Ashley also started up blogs a couple of months ago and it so wonderful. But, I think Miss Ashley neends to update hers soon! And get some pictures of Baby Rory on there!!!!

So, I just wanted to say THANKS guys! We love seeing the blogs. It's so nice to see what everyone is up to. And I especially enjoy the pictures. It makes me miss you all even more but that's ok! I'll just have to suck it up for now!

1 comment:

Ashley P Purdy said...

hey..so just wanted to let you know that I helped grammy with her blog so there are pictures on it now..and I know she would love it if you went and checked them out!

love ya
Ashley