Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Yes, we're still here!

We're still here and doing great. I decided to take a bit of a blogging break. I know everyone in Canada is enjoying their summer and I've been pretty busy with getting back into work. So, I decided to give myself a vacation from the computer! Thought it was good timing.

I just wanted to write a quick post to say that we're all doing super and I'll post again tonight or tomorrow. We've been doing lots on the weekends....Darryl's company took all the newbies lawn bowling 2 weekends ago. That was lots of fun! And we've been catching up with my "mommy friends" and their families on the weekends. Now that I'm a working woman again, I don't see my mommy friends during the week anymore:(

Last week I went to Melbourne for training so I'll try to post a few pics. The city is very nice and reminded me a bit of Montreal.

So, that's a very quick update! But, keep an eye out for a new post soon!

No comments: