Friday, December 26, 2008

Day 2 - Mt Coot-tha

Friday morning we sent the kiddies off to daycare so we could have the day with Debra and Raul. We headed out of the city to Mt Coot-tha. It's not very far and has a great view of Brisbane. It was quite warm that day but luckily there were lots of trees so we stayed in the shade easily.


And yes, I am my mothers daughter. :)

Nice bum Purdy Boy.

That is Raul's GPS in his hand. He's been tracking all our destinations in the GPS...a guy thing I think?



Debra and Darryl also enjoyed playing with Deb's new camera. They fiddled with it thru out the hike and then tried out her new tri-pod for this pic. Pretty handy I must say!


Almost at the top!!



Ahhhhh, and back to the restaurant to enjoy a cold beer!! Tasty!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That was a nice hike too. I was hoping to see some of Australias creatures...but we got a damn good pic of that huge spider! lol....I love to hike so it was great...just peaceful and calm and the beer afterwards was pretty tasty! Now you guys will have to come to Korea and experience some of the trails here! Will have to get better as posting pics so you guys can see....make sure to check out my facebook in the new few days...i will hope to have pics posted as well....miss you guys terribly already....sucked to say goodbye but we took away some great memories!
Love and miss you
Debra