Friday, December 26, 2008

They Arrived!!! Day 1...

So, Debra and Raul arrived on Dec 18....around 7am.
They were pretty exhausted after almost 10 hours of flying so we mostly relaxed for the day.
Deb was also trying to get over a stomach flu and they were both wiped out from work and school.
I had Dec 18 off so I hung out with them while Darryl worked and the kids were at daycare.

We're a bit behind with the posts but I'll try to do some catching up. We've been quite busy but also enjoying some down time. We had a really nice Christmas with Debra and Raul and will be sad when it's time for they to leave. It's always nice to be with family. I know my Mom's family is going thru a rough time right now and I wish I could be there with them. But my heart and thoughts are. Love you all and miss you lots.

No comments: