Wednesday, December 17, 2008

HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!

I'm officially on vacation! Oh yeah!
I go back to work on Dec 30 for a couple of days so I'm pretty happy with my time off. Can't believe it's here already. Debra and Raul fly in tomorrow morning! Very early - 620am. I haven't seen Debra since Breagha was born and I haven't seen Raul since Lewis' wedding. Crazy!

Just wanted to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas and

Happy New Year!

I'm not sure when I'll be on the computer over the next few days as we do have some things planned with Debra and Raul. So, sending off the Christmas wishes now!!

Hope Santa finds you!

4 comments:

Clotilde said...

Have fun with the family! Enjoy it as much as you can!!!

Cold kisses to the kids from Canada: XXX

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas to you, Darryl and the kids Stacey...it's cold here and I wish I would have my feet in the sand!!

Evelyne
xx

Anonymous said...

Stacey,Darryl,Shamus,Breagha,Debra,Raul,here's hoping you all have a very merry christmas together and many many thanks to Raul&Debra for spending their holidays with you all.May the New Year bring much good health&happiness but also much fun..LOVE YOU ONE AND ALL GRAMMA ROSIE &GRAMPIE SANDY

Anonymous said...

Wish we were there too!! Miss you guys.

Enjoy your time together. Have an awesome Christmas.

XOXO
Jenn & Aaron