Wednesday, May 6, 2009

To Blog Or Not to Blog...


That is the Question.

So, I really enjoy having our blog.  I look at it as a journal for the kids when they get older.  I like that we can post pictures and tell the story that goes with them.  It's impossible to get everything on the blog but I do try to update it once a week.  
But, it's really tough to find free time these days!

I don't know how some people do it.  How do families balance work life and family life?  Especially if your kids are in sports/activities.  There's not much free time.  This is why Duane and Cathy only update their blog every 3 months!  
Once I get home from work I don't usually feel like sitting in front of the computer.  I do that most of the day.  So, this is why I like to take a break from the blog sometimes...or why I fall behind in the emails!  Sorry to everyone who is waiting on me to reply.  I do get myself caught up eventually but it's not looking good right now.
I do like to make phone calls on the weekends so keep the ringer on!  Especially those with Skype...it's an easy way to catch up!  

All is well in wonderful Brissie and we will post soon.  Just taking a few days off.  :)

3 comments:

Clotilde said...

I always wondered how you guys juggled the work life and family life... and still found time to bake and keep a clean house!

Happy blog break!

Ashley P Purdy said...

So just wanted to wish Stacey a happy birthday!, I probably missed it with the whole time thing, but I just got on the computer so yea. Hope you had/have an amazing day!
Love and miss all of you!

Anonymous said...

Have a good one miss you guys!
Jenn