Wednesday, June 3, 2009

A Pleasant Surprise

So, I worked until 6pm today.  Which means that Darryl went to pick up the kids from daycare (we rotate usually).  I got home around 630pm and as soon as I walked into the house I saw a bouquet of flowers on the dining table.  Shamus comes rushing to the door and tells me, "We bought you some flowers today Mom!"

What a wonderful surprise!  It was truely one of the sweetest things.  
How it came about - Darryl had to stop at the grocery store on the way home.  Shamus saw all the different flowers while they were there.  He asked Darryl if they could get me some flowers so he and B picked these out.....


I think they did a great job picking out the flowers and they smell wonderful!
It was such a surprise and it was really sweet that Shamus wanted to get them for me.  I hope he is that romantic when he is older!  

4 comments:

Nick and Mariana Vona said...

Awwww That is really cute!!
Enjoy your flowers ;)

Tammi Hayne said...

Awww...what a sweetheart. Great taste too!

Kelly said...

Great job, Shamus! Mommies LOVE getting flowers from their kids!

Cari said...

what a sweetie! :)