Sunday, June 21, 2009

Someone is enjoying his swimming class!!

So, we've had the kids in swimming class for a couple of weeks now. The kids are enjoying it. Even Breagha had a great time this week! She likes her instructor and seemed to be really happy yesterday. Shamus has moved up a level and you couldn't wipe the smile off his face! Really cute although I was worried he may swallow alot of water because he didn't stop smiling! There are only 2-3 kids in each group so the kids get great 1-on-1 with the instructor.

With that, Shamus is very much in "swimming mode". He has been wearing his swimming cap and goggles since yesterday!
I took Breagha and Shamus downtown this morning to do a few errands and Shamus wore the cap and goggles! We had some funny looks and giggles...Shamus didn't even think twice!

Me and the kiddes getting ready to head out this morning. It was raining so we had on our rubber boats, unbrellas, swimming caps, and goggles. Yep.

After we did our errands we headed home to pick up Dad. I was taking my photography course in the afternoon so they were dropping me off at Dan and Any's. At this time the kids were still wearing their swimming caps and Shamus still had on the goggles!

Amy had a chance to see it first hand. I think she had a good laugh. Poor Shamus but he really does look funny!


What? What's so funny dude?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello,Shamus looks funny but the good thing is he doesn't care he's having fun anyway.I think its great their into the swimming they'll have that for life.I also liked Shamus's stance in the game he's got the long arms and legs for it miss B didn't look to happy when Dad& Shamus were taking up all the space on the game.Stacey i finally got the email on the third try,I answered you hope you got that 'if you didn't put the picture on the blog. Happy Fathers Day DARRYL,you are a very special DAD and someday down the road your children will know how SPECIAL YOU ARE.....LOVE MOMMA ROSIE

Kelly said...

Hey Shamus...I think your cap and goggles are perfectly cool!! If I looked that awesome with them on, I'd wear them all the time too!! Happy Father's Day Darryl(d)!
Take care.
Kelly :)

Clotilde said...

All I can say is "LOL". The expression on Shamus' face!!!

Cari said...

LOL...i don't know how i missed it the first time but i didn't even see this post! i had to come back to look because steve told me about shamus in the goggles! too funny!!