Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Happy Anniversary Baby!!!

It was 9 years ago today! Yes, nine years since Darryl and I said, "I do" in my parents backyard with all our family and friends. And I love him more today than I did on that day. Your my best friend and I'm so thankful to have you in my life. I love that you make me laugh, I love watching you with the kids, I love that you can fix things around the house! I love that you work hard and play hard. I love your sense of humour!! I love that you take care of all pieces of computer equipment, softeware thingies, plug in gadgets, downloading, burning CD's, picture downloads, skype drama...oh the technology list goes on and on and on!!! Thank God for Darryl!
Happy Anniversary to a wonderful husband and the best Dad.

8 comments:

Clotilde said...

Congrats guys! You make a very nice couple.

Tammi Hayne said...

Happy Anniversary! I was thinking the other day how I can't believe it has been 9 years for you two already! Your wedding day was truly special and very memorable what with Bill letting us all huddle underneath his cottage's patio umbrella to keep dry :P
Enjoy your day!

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary Stacey and Darryl...I remember like it was yesterday! You were so lucky with the weather...It was raining and stopped before Stacey walked down the aisle with her father...

That was a great day and evening!

Evelyne
xx

Kelly said...

Happy Anniversary!!

Anonymous said...

I remember it like it was yesterday.. Me sleeping double in a single bed with Jay Reicker.... Doing the square set with Steve Lawlor. And I use the term 'square set' lightly..

what a good time!

Renette

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary!All those years sure went by so fast.I agree,Stace. You have a great guy there.On the other hand,Darryl lucked out as well.You guys make a great couple and are such super parents to boot.
Love Grammy and Gunka

Cari said...

happy anniversary guys!:)

Cari said...

happy anniversary guys!:)