Monday, October 12, 2009

Lots of birthday cheer!

This weekend was another busy weekend for the MacPurdy's. Saturday morning was swimming class, and then I had my sewing class in the afternoon. I hope to have my skirt finished next class!! So far, so good. While I was at my class, Rej very kindly picked up Darryl and the kiddies and brought them to their place. Clo had her birthday BBQ which meant lots of food and great company! Thanks for the wonderful time guys. It is always so nice to catch up with the gang. And Rej and Clo had their friends from Canada visiting so it was nice to hear so many Canadian accents in one room!!! :)

Happy Birthday Clo! Hope you had a wonderful day. Your belly is super cute!
Ah, well done Amy. The cupcakes were yummmmmmy!

And then we had another birthday party on Sunday!
Breagha was invited to a 3rd birthday party for one of the girls in her daycare class. It worked out nicely as Cassie (the birthday girl) has an older brother that happens to be in Shamus' class! Shamus and Harrison (Cassie's brother) are best buddies so Shamus went to the party too.

The birthday girl.
The girls getting ready for the birthday cake! They wore their princess outfits!
Present time!!
The kids had a really great time.

So, lots of birthday fun!!!! We had another super weekend!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the cupcakes

Cari said...

me too!

Clotilde said...

I had a great birthday, thanks for coming and posting some pics!