Thursday, July 8, 2010

10 Years!!! Happy Anniversary Baby!

Yeap, 10 years!!

10 years ago today, Darryl and I said, "I do" in my parents backyard.


Unfortunately Darryl and I are about 1500km away from each other but we'll be celebrating when I get to Montreal!!!! :)

Over the past 14 and a half years, Darryl and I have had some great times together. Our 20's were a blast! Loved it. Then we moved on and became parents. Loved that too. I am so lucky to have found Darryl and I hope he knows how grateful I am.

When we first met, besides thinking that Darryl was too young :), I thought he had the best personality. He was always in great cheer, always fun to hang out with, and cute too! We spent a lot of time together before dating and I loved being around him. As we grow older, we all change. Lucky for us, Darryl and I are changing together. We still love to laugh, we enjoy each others company, and love to be around friends and family. We have the same hopes and dreams for our children and hope we grow old together.

Love you babe. Can't wait to see you. Happy Anniversary.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

I couldn't have said it better. I love you too babe! I can't wait until you and the kids are back up in Montreal (baking in the summer heat) with me.

Happy 10th! As I said this morning... We have another 40 to look forward to!

Anonymous said...

I remember that day very well and you very special first dance :)

Renette

Anonymous said...

me too...I hurt my thumb! but it was the best wedding I've been to so far! Happy anniversary guys!

Evelyne

Anonymous said...

and whe i say me too...I meant me too Renette I remember that day very well!!! hee hee

Cari said...

wow! 10 years! happy anniversary! you guys are such a great couple and the way you have kept your love sparkling all this time is a really inspiration!:)

Cari

xo

Nick and Mariana Vona said...

Happy Anniversary guys!!!
=)
Nick & Mariana!