Monday, August 9, 2010

Time to pack it up

Time to hit the road!

I can't believe the kids and I have been home for almost 2 and a half months. The time really went by quickly! Shamus will be in school before I know it!

We had a great time a home but it will also be nice to get back into a routine. We did alot while we were home. Everything from weddings, making hay (my arms were a mess), letting the kids drive the car (steering only but you can't do that in the city!!), lots of parades, visiting family, hanging on the beach, horse racing, camping with cousins, go-carts/bumper boats/bumper cars with cousins, soccer practices and games, play groups, and lots of playing outside!! We're very lucky to have been able to spend the summer at home and a big thank you to my parents for putting up with us. :)

We leave for Montreal on Wednesday and hopefully the drive will go well. Can't wait to see you Darrylie! We'll have a couple of weeks before Shamus starts school and then it will be time for me to get back to work!

Hope everyone is having a wonderful summer. And I hope our friends Down Under are surviving an Australian "winter"!! :)

No comments: