Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Ubisoft Family Christmas Party

The holiday season is here!!!
Christmas parties, Christmas shopping, Christmas cards, Christmas baking, Christmas music (my favorite), and most important - Christmas Cheer!


Last Sunday was the Ubisoft Family Christmas party and the kids had a blast. It was really quite impressive. I didn't think about it until we arrived...and saw the hundreds of kids! A studio of 2000 employees will produce lots and lots and lots of children!
And everything went smoothly! :)

Breagha was very keen on the cupcake decorating...

Of course each child was given a gift from Santa...and an UbiKids tshirt. Very cute.

I tell ya...........kids were EvErYwHeRe!
This pic was taken at the end of the party. Previously the line up to get near the games/rides was very long.
It was great to see Mike, Mireille, and the boys there. Familiar faces. :)
Breagha still won't go near Santa so this was the dude who passed out the,
"I'm scared of Santa but still want a gift"
gift...

Darryl sporting his "movember stache".

Lots of entertainment for the kids. Nothing was missing so hats off to Ubi.

Not sure about this circus string juggling thingy but Shamus loved it and invested lots of time trying to master it!
The adult Christmas party is this Saturday. I hope my back can handle the high heel shoes!!
My physio has been going really well though. Apparently I have a bulging disc. But, things are improving quickly so I'm very very thankful for this. I can stand up straight now :) and the disc is almost back in the proper place. Good stuff.

With the holiday season in full swing here, it is also a reminder about how lucky we are. My school (where I'm taking French), Shamus' school, and Breagha's daycare are all sponsoring a family for Christmas. Families in need of food and gifts for Christmas. While our money is tight with me not working, we can still help other families and I'm so thankful for that. It reminds me that some things are not that important...as long as we have health and happiness.

So, help out this holiday season if you can!!!

2 comments:

Ness said...

Ouch! I hope your disc pops back in quickly!
Aw Shamus and Breagha have grown so much!
The Christmas Party looked like alot of fun!
I wish you and your family a very Merry Christmas and all the best for the new year!
x

Anonymous said...

I love Christmas! I can't wait to see you all during the holidays! We will definitely be blasting the Christmas music!!

Ashley