Friday, December 3, 2010

Weekend away. Verrrry nice.

Yes, we had a little weekend away. And it was soooo nice! 2 weekends ago we ventured up north and enjoyed cabin living for a couple of days. It was too short but wonderful! It was relaxing and that was just what I needed! A little chance to unwind and relax with family and friends.
And with food and wine. :)

Karine did most of the organizing so a big thanks to her! I didn't cook a meal the whole weekend and loved it! Some minor assisting and clean up. I can handle that!

The cabin was about 5 minutes outside Mont Tremblant village. Shamus and Breagha were very happy on Saturday morning as they woke up to snow! Breagha didn't wait for brekky. Outside!


The weekend was a lot of this...

And a lot of this...

I hurt my back the day we went to Mont Tremblant (old injury that won't stay away!!) so everyone was wonderful and helped out with the kids. Thanks guys!!

Suzy showing off the Znidarec muscles!!

There was also a lot of food!!
I was so glad we got a little bit of snow...Shamus and Breagha were so pleased!

Ahhh, snow angels.

The food was excellent...

God Bless Jeff in the kitchen!

Oh, and the weekend wasn't complete without some Twister action! Again, I couldn't play, due to my back ;) so the ladies took my place!!

Some pool before dinner...

And no cabin is complete without a fire place!!! So cozy.

It was so nice to get out of the city and just relax. I LOVE the fresh air!
Hopefully we'll be able to plan another weekend away in the new year. But, without the back pain!

Thanks guys for super weekend.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love this post so much! I hope your back feels better really soon. Miss you all very much.

Clotilde said...

Looks like fun!

Have you tried Robaxacet for your back? my mum swears by it (I'm secretly hoping she will leave her stash behind when she leaves Australia, just in case!). Hope you are better!