Wednesday, August 3, 2011


Well hello folks... it has been a while since our last post. There are no excuses really. We have just been quite busy with work, kids activities and looking for a home. Also it seems that Montreal is not quite as exotic as Australia (some might say... sorry Montreal) so we have let the posting slide a little.

The good news is we have a few videos instead of pictures. Both Shamus and Breagha had small graduation celebrations and part of the festivities was having a little concert with the kids. We thought it was pretty cute! They both did a mixture of french and english songs. Check them out!

Shamus' class was so cute doing all the actions to the song. They put a lot of practice in for this concert.



Below is Breagha's first highland dancing appearance. She was a little nervous but everything went really well.


I love Breagha's solo in this. Stacey laughed at me because I watched it like six times. I was so amazed that she was really on beat! Time to hit the pageant circuit (ok maybe not) :)

P.S. the video quality is a little crappy... Breagha is the one in the black and white polka dots with pink belt.


I hope you enjoyed these!

1 comment:

Clotilde said...

They are so grown up! I can't believe Shamus is so tall and Breagha is so coordinated! It seems like yesterday that Breagha kept falling and hitting her forehead, and now she is dancing! And Shamus goes to school! Wow... tears were literally pouring out of my eyes as I watched the videos. Miss you guys lots!
xxx