Monday, September 19, 2011

Hellooooo!

Yes, we are still around! Living our lives and updating about it - seems to be impossible since we moved back. I don't know if it's because the kids are more busy now or work/play, but the days are rolling by!

I do have lots to post. While we had some sad moments (I lost both my grandmothers within 3 weeks of each other) we also had some wonderful moments (family weddings are the best!) so I don't know where to start! I did say that I wanted to keep up with the blog until Breagha started school. So, I can't quit until I at least post some school pictures! So, stay tuned, I plan to post sometime this week. Hmmmm, that's the plan anyway! We'll see if it happens! :)

1 comment:

Nick and Mariana Vona said...

Post soon, we wanna see pictures of "B"!
=) lol!