Monday, October 29, 2007

MOOOOHAHAHAHAHAAAAA!!!!!!!

Greetings from the dark places of this world ... or the next. Moooohahahaha. Yes, it has been one week since last we communicated. This week we prepared for halloween. That is right ... the dark lords of the night have summoned us forth to somewhat accurately represent their evil doing in a very scary yet age appropiate manner.

It has been an interesting week. We started with some last minute costume and trick r' treat shopping. Threw in a dash of Breagha learning to stand and walk, a sprinkle of family pumkin picking, a speck of jack O' lantern carving, three toad's warts, some bat toenails, a newts eye and finished it off with some pneumonia for our youngest. Yes, Breagha has a mild case of pneumonia ... she is being medicated and the doctors don't seem alarmed. She may be prone to stuff like this as a result of her prematurity. I wanted to have the video of Breagha walking here but for some reason I can't log into youtube to upload it. Please be patient I will find a way to get it up here.

I'm not going to make this a long post ... check out the pics below.

Tractor ride to the pumpkin field.

Has anyone seen my car keys? I think I left them by that pumkin.
Shamus was pretty worried that the tractor was going to leave without me.
You see this here dad ... this is your focal point. If this doesn't look right then the whole jack O' lantern is a waste.
Now, long easy strokes dad. Take your time and just feel it out.
Shamus said that this was not bad but the proportions were a little off.


this was Shamus' portrait of daddy.

2 comments:

Cari said...

wow those pumpkins are amazing!!!

Anonymous said...

Halloween pictures of the kids PLEASE!!! I wanna see their costumes ;-)

xx Jolyne