Saturday, November 3, 2007

Halloween Pics....

Ok, first of all....No, I don't have Darryl's "Blogging Humour". I don't know where he comes up with his witty writing, but I really don't have that skill!
So, I'm just going to Blog...
This week was a bit busy. The kids and I are still sick so lots of sneezing, coughing, and runny noses. But, we did manage to squeeze in a good time for Halloween. Shamus loved it and didn't want to come home. We would go to one house on the street, he would get his candy, and then he would say, "Let's go to another house Mom!" Oh, he knew what was coming! He loved it. It was pretty cute.
Breagha The Devil.

Shamus The Dinosaur.

So, I managed to get Shamus home by bribing him with all the candy he just received. And of course Breagha got a touch of the goodies.

Oh yeah, they didn't move. Just snacked on the goods.

It's a lot of fun with the kids. Shamus understood the whole idea of Halloween this year so he was into it. Can't wait for Christmas!! I already bought some Xmas cards and can't wait to start playing good ol' Kenny and Dolly!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

they are absolutely adorable! i cant wait to get cute little baby costumes for rory, when he comes:D they are just so cute at that age:D...hope to see you guys soon! and hope the kids feel better

ashley

Anonymous said...

They sure look cute,their costumes are great.I'm glad this blog is here so I can see it all....Love Mom

Anonymous said...

That's the cutest devil and the most handsome Dinosaur i've ever seen!!!! xoxx Jolyne