Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Ok, trying to get back on track...

Yeah, I'm trying to get back on track!
There's been no pictures for a while and I'm getting harassed! I'm not going to make everyone suffer and post 50 pictures...so just a few quick pics of the last couple of weeks.
Here is Jolyne and Alexandre. This is at Evelyne's place in Thetford Mines (outside Quebec City). Their spot is beautiful...

You guys look too cute!

And Eric took Shamus for a ride on the 4 wheeler. He was a little nervous at first but got over it quickly!


And some shots of the kids at swimming class....

Dad and Breagha. She was pretty darn cute!

The instructors are great. They do alot of different things so it keeps the kids busy...no chance to get bored.


Shamus was pretty proud of himself..."swimming" on his own!

He's darn cute too!
And of course we're still making lots of trips to the park!! Darryl took last Friday off...so he could spend the day with us before he headed for NS. The weather was amazing. We took the train into downtown. Shamus was pumped. You couldn't wipe the smile of his face when the train started moving. Pretty adorable. And we spent the morning downtown, had some lunch, did some shopping. And then back to Pointe Claire for a visit to the park...

Breagha has had her cranky moments over the last week or so. I think it was because I was away for 3-4 days....she was obsessed with me when I got back. But she has been improving this week. Now Darryl is away so she'll probably become obsessed with me again!

The boys relaxing....

Darryl was trying to show Shamus how to roll down the hill. Quite entertaining to watch...Shamus hasn't quite figured it out yet.



Lots of leaves are falling off the trees. Fall is beautiful. I really enjoy every season. It always gives you something to look forward to....like shopping! Bought a new fall jacket...that's always fun!

Shamus the DareDevil.
Relaxing before heading home. I don't know how many nice days are left. But, we're making the most of it.
So, Darryl is in Antigonish and enjoying his time with family. Sorry to the Halifax gang. It's a quick trip to see his sisters and parents. No time to make pitstops!!
We spent Thanksgiving in Ottawa. Of course the food was delicious and there was too much of it! Shamus didn't want to go home. It was pretty cute. He has a blast with his cousins. And Calli and HannaRose love to "take care" of Breagha. They're going to be super babysitters!
We miss Darryl and can't wait for him to come home!










3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great pictures as usual.

Darryls got a cool vibe going with the cap and sunglasses.

I'm thinking 1970's New York, somewhere around Little Italy.

Paul.

Anonymous said...

Omg that picture of Breagha is my favorite one yet! super cute!!! and of course Shamus and the adults! I miss you guys, we need to get together soon!

Anonymous said...

yes! i cant wait to see you guys.. what about this weekend??? I'm trying to get Denis to come up.. weekend after my sister is coming up!?! take your pick ;-) yeah-nice pic of me and alexandre.. It really looks like he's happy to be with me!! LOL!!! Hes thinking who is this crazy lady hugging me!!??
xx Jolyne