Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Is it Ever Going to Stop?

Ok, I really don't think the snow is going to stop. It's still snowing today! We had a snowday on Mon/Dec3 (daycare closed) and one again yesterday. We got about 40cm of snow each day. And it snowed between those 2 dates so you can just imagine how much snow we have!! Do you see the huge bank of snow beside me???!!!

You can't even seen behind me because there is so much snow coming down. And yes, Darryl is inside the house taking pictures of me while I'm working so hard outside! :)
Actually, he had a little "snip snip" done on Friday so no shoveling for him...for now! I'll get him back!
Our patio. There are 2 chairs and the wooden bench on the patio. But, you can't see them with all the snow!! There's probably about 2-2 1/2feet of snow on the patio.

I definitely haven't seen this much snow since I was a kid. It's really unbelievable that we have this much. It's not so bad shoveling now as the temperature is still good. But, it won't be fun in February!!


But, we all know that Christmas is close because my Christmas Cactus is blooming like crazy! It's my favorite plant. This plant is actually a piece from my Gramma Sadie's plant. So, I like to think that it's about 50 years old!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow a christmas cactus that actually blooms at Christmas! that's great!!! xx Jolyne

Tammi Hayne said...

Holy snow is right!
At least in a pinch Darryl can go sit in a snowbank for some relief ;P