Saturday, November 7, 2009

Brissie Baby!!!!


Hooray, look at me! Two posts in one week! Well, that's because I have the place to myself!! Oh yeah! Darryl is out on the town with the boys, the kiddies are in bed, and I'm just finishing up some baking and laundry and now I'm posting on the blog! You can get so much done when you're on your own!

Hmmmm, so Brissie. Well, we still have our family of possums outside. It's pretty fun to go hang the clothes on the line and have the possums climb down for a visit.

They're SO cute!!!
I love how the baby lies on the Mom's back.


What else has been going on in Brissie?
Well, we are always super busy with work and the kids!
Darryl, being the best Dad, and being so creative, recently made a volcano for Shamus and Breagha which they loved!

Getting ready to erupt!
And there it goes!!!
And Darryl is great to draw with the kids. He draws them as superheros, or he draws them dinosaurs....he is great to entertain them!

And we also try to get out lots with the kids.
I love getting out for walks.

If I'm on the ball I take the camera with me but that's not too often! :) New Farm (our suburb) is so great. It's mostly along the water, there's a perfect park with a playground, and there is a really nice walking path along the water.

A few pics in our neighborhood...


The trees here are amazing.
I have to say, I'm taking a liking to the birds. I have never been a bird fan but the Aussie birds are wonderful.
This little magpie is just chillin' out.





Sooooooo, now I'm done my little post. I may do some sewing or I may just crawl in bed, with some wine and popcorn, and watch Sex And The City! Oh yeah!

2 comments:

Nick and Mariana Vona said...

Nice pics Stacey! :)

Clotilde said...

It's really good to see a live baby possum. Unfortunately, the ones I see are not very lively... :s