Thursday, February 18, 2010

On holidays...

I've decided that I'm taking a short holiday from the blog. :) Yeap. The Olympics are on!!! So, between family, work, activities, friends, and now the Olympics...there is no time for computers! I'm going to do a quick catch up on my emails and then take a little holiday from the computer.

To make time even tighter, I started a new book the weekend the Olympics started. Not very smart! Now I'm hooked up the book and can't find enough time for that either!

A quick update before my holiday from the computer:
- Shamus is doing really well at school and had his first play date, without parents! He went to a friends after school on Tuesday and Darryl picked him up after supper. He did really well.
- Breagha is enjoying daycare but still not too happy about Shamus going to school...she wants to go too!
- We've been able to have some days on the beach with friends but will be glad when the humidity goes away!! Ccccraaazy!
- Darryl and I are busy with work but squeezing in time together to watch the Olympics!! Love IT!
- We are sad to see Nick and Mariana back in California but hope everything is going well for them...I will post pics of our last BBQ together after my holidays!
- And now we're just waiting for Rej and Clo's bundle of joy to arrive. Any hour now! We had the chance to meet Rej's Mom and I think she's very excited for her first grandchild to arrive. :) Love the quilt she made for baby Gabriel.
- And we have another busy weekend planned so no time for computers!!
- Lastly, I'm super excited for my cousin, Allister to arrive!!!! He and his friend, Shawn are arriving in a couple of days and I can't wait! Oh yeah!

Ok, I have to go now! Time to read a few emails, write a few emails, watch the Olympics, and read my book! Damn, I don't think I'll get it all done tonight!!!!!

Eh, Oh, Canada Go!!!!

If you want to have a real catch up, you'll have to call or write! :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi everyone,i'm into the olympics myself,I'm stilled stunned after watching Shaun White snowboard he is unbelieveable.....Sorry I missed your last call Stacey.I will try to fit in a call soon.Glad to hear Shamus is doing well in school,poor Breagha.Greetings from MOM,Dad,Molly

Kelly said...

Hi Guys!
Good for Shamus--you can't possibly imagine how stressful life can be when your children despise school! It'll be Breagha's turn before you know it--Moira is starting in September (the French school board here has a pre-primary year). The Winter Olympics are awesome! I was lucky enough to be watching when Canada won both Gold, and when we won Silver in ST speed skating last night! I have to say that snowboard cross is AMAZING! Anyway, Go Canada Go! Talk to you after the Olympics!
Take care,
Kelly :)

Nick Vona said...

Hey, Sorry about that hockey game the other night ;)...

Hope you guys are well, Brissie seems like so long ago...

Nick and Mariana Vona said...

Enjoy your time off from the blog Stace! I am very busy at the moment too and haven't been able to finish the NZ trip description, but I'll catch up soon..
Mariana